Ayurvedic Tea Tree Hair Conditioner
Ayurvedic Tea Tree Hair Conditioner ~ Nourishes your scalp, strengthens your hair, adds softness and shine. (No Parabens, Sulphate, SLS, SLES, Silicon)
Description: Natural Vibes Tea Tree Hair Conditioner is an ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with Tea Tree, Bhringraj and Aloe Vera. In this day and age damaged hair, split ends and dandruff have become inevitable. However there is no problem without a solution. We for one, always look for all answers in Mother Nature and Ayurveda. This conditioner will strengthen, nourish and hydrate your scalp whilst fighting the bacteria that causes dandruff and hair loss. It will reduce your split ends and prevent hair breakage and loss. Say hello to the soft and shiny hair you always wanted!
1. Tea Tree - being antibacterial in nature is very effective in treating microorganisms that thrive on the scalp, clog your pores further causing dandruff and hair fall. Tea Tree is considered a miracle ingredient in ayurveda because it is suitable for both dry and oily scalp. It soothes the dry scalp and pulls out excess oil from an oily scalp. Tea tree also encourages hair growth by unclogging the follicles and providing them with nourishment.
2. Bhringraj - is regarded as the "ruler of the hair" or "bhringraja" in Ayurveda because it has the ability to rejuvenate and revive your hair by preventing premature greying and bringing back your hair's health and shine. The herb contains important nutrients that fulfill the deficiency of minerals in your scalp. This will improve your hair quality and get rid of split ends.
3. Aloe Vera - forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated. It has a high content of protein that helps condition your hair by locking in the nutrients. Aloe Vera helps restore the pH balance of your hair. Due to its cooling properties, it helps in healing sun damage.
INGREDIENTS: Tea Tree, Bhringraj and Aloe Vera.
For All Hair Types. Age: 6+ Years.
HOW TO USE:
1. Hop in the shower, and go along with your regular shampoo routine. Once you rinse your shampoo, pour some conditioner in your palm, run this through the ends of your hair, trying to apply it to every strand possible. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Warm water is healthier for your hair than hot water.
2. For best results, pair the conditioner with Natural Vibes Tea Tree Shampoo.
Storage: Store in a cool & dry place.
Shelf Life: 36 Months.
Made in India.